Raindrop Therapy Cleveland
Raindrop therapy is a method of using Vita Flex, reflexology, massage techniques and essential oils applied to the spine, neck and feet. It is designed to bring balance to the body with its relaxing and mild application. It will help align the energy centers of the body and release them if blocked, in a non-invasive manner. It also stimulates all the body systems on a physical and emotionally level.
What are the Benefits of Raindrop Therapy?
- Balance and re-align the energy centers of the body – The combination of techniques brings electrical and structural alignment to the body.
- Non-manipulative technique – No manipulation; unlike a chiropractic technique. The oils help support the body to come back into balance by opening energy flow throughout the body.
- Reduce stress and minor anxiety – Not only can the oils enhance positive emotions such as joy and happiness, but they can also help us release negative emotions that are subconsciously stored on a cellular level.
- Ease muscle, bone and joint discomfort – Muscles that are sore, spastic or stressed will also benefit.
- Improve immune system functions – Essential oils support the immune system and aid in the release of toxins in the body. This will contribute positively to your overall health and well being.
- Help detoxify the body’s systems – The oils being high in phenols cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance the lymphatic system detoxify of the body.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery