A.G.E. Interrupter Cleveland
Intrinsic aging, caused by internal factors such as hormonal shifts and metabolic slowdown, contributes greatly to skin sagging, creping, thinning and cracking. A.G.E. Interrupter is a unique treatment formulated with 4% blueberry extract, 30% Proxylane and 0.2% phytosphingosine to help prevent the glycation process and correct severe signs of intrinsic aging in mature skin.
- Blueberry extract slows down the process of advanced glycation end-product (A.G.E.) formation, preventing the rigidification of collagen and elastin fibers
- Proxylane stimulates GAG synthesis, restoring water and nutrients to the dermal epidermal junction
- Phytosphingosine helps protect the skin’s barrier to alleviate discomfort associated with dry, aging skin
- Massage a thin, even veil into the entire face, neck, and chest once or twice daily.
- Blueberry extract: Inhibits the glycation of collagen, normalizes MMP-1 production preventing degradation of healthy collagen types IV and VII and stimulates procollagen I and III, which are essential components of young-looking skin.
- Proxylane: This innovative ingredient stimulates the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) in the skin. GAGs help repair damage that directly impacts the surface of the skin.
- Phytosphingosine: Reinforces the skin’s barrier by promoting the synthesis of lipids necessary for barrier function.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery