Blemish + Age Defense Cleveland
A targeted, oil-free approach to treating adult acne and signs of aging. This first-to-market acid blend combines 2% dioic acid with an optimal alpha- and beta-hydroxy acid formulation designed to prevent the formation of acne, minimize hyperpigmentation and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Inhibits excess sebum production.
- Reduces acne-causing P. acnes bacteria.
- Prevents hyperpigmentation caused by inflammation or UV exposure.
- Decongests clogged pores.
- Diminishes surface indicators of age.
- Apply 4-5 drops to a dry face once or twice daily.
- Dioic acid: The naturally derived vegetable acid inhibits sebum production, reduces P. acnes bacteria and prevents hyperpigmentation caused by inflammation or UV exposure.
- LHA: A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA exfoliates the skin, decongests clogged pores, refines the skin’s surface and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Salicylic acid: This beta-hydroxy acid refines the pores and helps reduce acne.
- Glycolic acid: This AHA eliminates dead skin cell buildup and improves skin hydration.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery