Phloretin Cf Cleveland
This broad-spectrum treatment provides advanced environmental protection to defend skin against the reactive molecules (including free radicals) that are known to cause cellular damage and DNA mutations. In addition to its superior antioxidant capabilities, it has been proven to correct existing damage from the inside out.
- Provides advanced environmental protection against UVA and UVB radiation
- Stimulates collagen synthesis to improve signs of aging
- Diminishes hyperpigmentation and accelerates cellular renewal to retexturize skin
- Helps prevent cell mutation such as thymine dimers by shielding skin’s DNA
- Once absorbed, this serum can’t be washed or rubbed off. It remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours, making it an excellent addition to sunscreen.
- In the morning after cleansing, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest.
- 2% phloretin: Neutralizes free radicals, accelerates cell turnover and reduces the production of unwanted pigment.
- 10% L-ascorbic acid: Neutralizes free radicals and promotes collagen synthesis.
- 0.5% ferulic acid: This plant-based antioxidant neutralizes free radicals, inhibits UV-induced melanogenesis, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery