Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 Cleveland
This groundbreaking, weightless, 100% physical sunscreen provides water-resistant broad spectrum protection with transparent titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*). Enhanced with artemia salina, a plankton extract, this lightweight sunscreen increases skin defenses and resistance to UV and heat stress. Color-infused technology enhances natural skin tone and boosts daily radiance.
- Sheer, universal tint adaptable to all skin tones boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion
- Water-resistant for 40 minutes
- All-physical, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Increases skin defenses and resistance to UV and heat stress based on in-vitro testing
- Paraben-free and non-comedogenic
- Shake well before use. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure to face, neck, and chest. Use before applying makeup. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours. For children less than six months of age, consult a physician before use.
- Translucent color spheres: Provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
- Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*): Microfine zinc oxide provides broad spectrum protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays without leaving white residue.
- Titanium dioxide: Microfine titanium dioxide forms a protective barrier over the skin to protect against UVB and short UVA rays.
- Artermia salina: Boosts skin’s defense and resistance to UV and heat stress while protecting*Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASFcollagen from UV damage, based on in-vitro testing.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery