Pigment Regulator Cleveland
Proven to be as effective as the leading medical standard for treating hyperpigmentation, Pigment Regulator lightens and reduces existing hyperpigmentation, improves overall skin tone and protects skin from future discoloration without the potentially harmful side-effects of harsh bleaching agents.
- Reduces brown spots, freckles, dark patches, and blotchiness
- Improves overall skin tone for a brighter, more radiant appearance
- Prevents future discolorations
- May be used daily, year-round, and long term, without unhealthy side effects
- Once or twice daily, apply a small amount to a dry face and other affected areas. For morning use, follow with a sunscreen and limit sun exposure.
- Kojic acid: A by-product of the rice fermentation process, this skin-lightening agent inactivates tyrosinase by the chelation of copper. It balances skin tone and fades dark spots and freckles caused by sun exposure and aging.
- Emblica: Also known as Indian gooseberry, this fruit extract is a natural skin-brightening agent that prevents and reverses UV-induced hyperpigmentation and redness by inhibiting the transfer of melanosomes from melanocytes to keratinocytes.
- Exfoliants: A 10% concentration of glycolic acid and aminosulfonic acid compound eliminates dead skin cells and breaks up excess pigment on the skin’s surface.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery