Tri-Retinol Complex ES Cleveland
1.10 % TOTAL RETINOIDS
This extra-strength anti-aging treatment has clinically tested efficacy versus the leading prescription wrinkle reducing medication. Delivers three forms of vitamin A for the highest concentration of retinoids available without a prescription.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and coarse wrinkles
- Promotes skin exfoliation to enhance skin tone and texture and reduce the appearance of age spots
- Encourages improved skin firmness
- Unique patented MICROSPONGE® delivery system provides gradual release over time to reduce irritation typically associated with retinoids
Prior to use, invert and tap the top of container several times in palm of hand.
This product is recommended to be used as an advanced treatment for skin pre-conditioned by using Tri-Retinol Complex or another retinoid product, containing a lower concentration of retinoids. Apply a single pump to face in the evening after cleansing.
If a retinol product has never been used before, begin by limiting use to twice a week, two to three days apart, gradually increasing frequency to every other night. After one to two weeks, advance to each evening or as tolerated. Mild redness, peeling and irritation are expected when using this product. Daily sun protection with SPF 20 or higher is highly recommended during use of this product. As with any skin care product, avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
CAUTION: Patient should not use if pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant.
Normal symptoms upon initial use:
- Skin tightness (prior to exfoliation)
- Erythema (Redness)
- Exfoliation (Peeling)
- Mild burning/stinging
Clinical Studies demonstrated the following results after usage:
- Noticeable exfoliation and erythema that can continue up to four or five days after the product is discontinued
- Burning/stinging sensation
- Existing blemishes become less apparent
- Diminished appearance of fine lines and coarse wrinkles
- Improved skin tone and texture
- Increased skin firmness in the periorbital area
1% Retinol (Vitamin A) → Vital for the formation of healthy skin cells, it regulates epidermal cell growth and development required for normal reproduction of basal cells. Helps smooth dry, thick, and rough skin by enhancing exfoliation.249, 250
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) → A natural lipid soluble form of retinol that helps increase epidermal thickness and stimulate epidermal proteins to keep skin staying soft and plump.251
Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A) → A natural derivative of vitamin A that helps restore cell integrity lost due to UV-ray and environmental exposure. Helps restore sun-damaged skin.251
Bisabolol → A soothing agent derived from chamomile that calms inflammation, soothes burns, and eases irritated skin.211
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) → A natural fatty acid glyceride obtained from the nut of the karite tree. Skin-softening emollient protects the skin from dehydration and other climatic influences.212
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Carpic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinyl Acetate, Bisabolol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocotrienols, Stearic Acid, PEG-10 Soy Sterol, Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Cyclopentasiloxane, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, Triethanolamine, Cyclohexasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, C13-14 Isoparaffin, BHT, Laureth-7, Propyl Gallate, Phenoxyethanol
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery