Meredith Reimer, M.D.
Board Certified Dermatologist
- Doctor of Medicine, Ohio State University College of Medicine, Summa Cum Laude
- Chief Resident, John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County
- Residency, John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science, Northwestern University, Cum Laude
- Board Certified, American Board of Dermatology
Organizations and Societies:
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Board of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- Chicago Dermatological Society
- Colorado Dermatological Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Dr. Meredith Reimer joined The Parker Skin & Aesthetic Clinic in the summer of 2013 after having practiced dermatology for two years in Colorado preceded by four years in Chicago. Dr. Reimer is a board-certified dermatologist with extensive experience in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
Dr. Reimer completed her undergraduate degree at Northwestern University and received her medical degree from Ohio State University, where she graduated with Summa Cum Laude honors. She completed her dermatology residency at John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County in Chicago where she also served as the division’s chief resident.
Dr. Reimer and her husband, Seth, are both originally from the Cleveland area, and they are thrilled to be home near their families again. In her spare time, Dr. Reimer enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with her husband and their three children.