Rebecca Tung, M. D.
Board Certified Dermatologist
- Doctor of Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Mohs Micrographic and Dermatologic Surgery Fellowship, Cleveland Clinic
- Residency, Cleveland Clinic Department of Dermatology
- Bachelor of Arts, Northwestern University
- Board Certified, American Academy of Dermatology
Organizations and Societies:
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American College of Mohs Surgery
- Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Dermatology, Loyola University Chicago-Stritch School of Medicine
- Board Member and Past-President, Chicago Dermatological Society
- American Medical Association
- Women’s Dermatological Society
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- International Chinese Dermatological Association
- American Professors of Dermatology
- International Peeling Society
- Blade and Light Society
Dr. Rebecca Tung is a Board Certified Dermatologist with a focus on Cosmetic Dermatology and Mohs micrographic surgery.
For her education and training, Dr. Tung graduated from Northwestern University with a degree in economics and completed her medical degree at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. She performed both her Dermatology residency and Mohs Micrographic Surgery fellowship at Cleveland Clinic in the Department of Dermatology.
In all that she does, Dr. Tung is committed to helping her patients achieve healthy youthful skin by combining procedural expertise with techniques informed by the latest findings in clinical research. She is the author of over twenty publications, editor of two books on Cosmetic Dermatology and Chemical Peels and regularly presents her work nationally and internationally at dermatologic medical conferences.
In the news, Dr. Tung has been interviewed for cosmetic articles in Elle, Allure, Prevention, Good Housekeeping, Fitness, Family Circle, and WebMD magazines.
With regard to the community service and educational outreach, Dr. Tung is a passionate volunteer! She is active in educating youth about skin cancer awareness and prevention as well as organizing large -scale free skin cancer screenings.