Shelley Plescia, RN
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Marshall University, Huntington, WV
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Schoolcraft College, Livonia, MI
- Aesthetics Certification, Strand College, Myrtle Beach, SC
Boards and Licenses:
- The Ohio Board of Nursing
Shelley Plescia has worked in the fields of Dermatology and Aesthetics since 2004. She joined The Parker Skin & Aesthetic Clinic after working in a Beverly Hills, California plastic surgery office as a cosmetic nurse injector, laser specialist and OR & recovery nurse. Shelley started her career as an aesthetician providing various skin care and aesthetic treatments in South Carolina, Michigan & Southern California.
Shelley has specialized skill, training, and experience with: Botox and Dysport, dermal fillers including Juvederm, Voluma, Vollure, Volbella & Restylane products, Kybella chin fat removal, laser hair removal, Coolsculpting, Ultrashape Power, Sculpsure & Vanquish non-invasive body contouring, Profound skin tightening, ThermiVa feminine rejuvenation, and PRP hair restoration and skin rejuvenation.
Shelley’s passion lies in making a positive impact in her patients’ appearance to help them feel better about themselves. As an Aesthetic Nurse, Shelley’s goal is to establish lasting relationships with her patients and provide them with an individual, tailored treatment plan for their specific needs. In her spare time, Shelley enjoys running, biking, hiking and traveling with her husband.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery