Gregory P. Kezele, M.D.
- Doctor of Medicine, Wright State University School of Medicine, Dayton, OH
- Residency, Akron General Medical Center, Akron, OH
- Bachelor of Arts, College of Wooster, Wooster, OH
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Phlebologist / Varicose and Spider Vein Specialist
Organizations and Societies:
- Member, American College of Phlebology
Dr. Greg Kezele brings more than 25 years of extensive experience treating varicose and spider veins to The Parker Skin & Aesthetic Clinic. As a board-certified physician, treating vein disease has been Dr. Kezele’s primary specialty since 1991. Skilled in the latest techniques, the treatments he offers today are safe, quick, and effective. His comprehensive, minimally-invasive approach includes endovenous thermal ablation, endovenous chemical ablation with ultrasound-guided foam sclerotherapy and visually-guided sclerotherapy. These techniques allow him to meet the needs of each patient by treating a wide spectrum of venous disease from the smallest spider vein to the largest varicose vein.
Dr. Kezele was managing physician at the Circulatory Centers of Cleveland in Cleveland, OH. He also practiced vascular medicine and phlebology at Northeast Ohio Vascular Associates in Willoughby, OH. At the same time, he was an active staff member in the Department of Family Practice and acted as managing physician at the Hyperbaric Oxygen & Wound Care Center at Lake West Medical Center also in Willoughby, OH. Most recently Dr. Kezele practiced phlebology with Vein Clinics of America in Beachwood, OH.
Dr. Kezele and his family have lived in the eastern suburbs for 25 years. He is an Eagle Scout and has been involved with Boy Scouts for over 50 years. He enjoys many outdoor activities, including back packing, camping, scuba, canoeing, and whitewater rafting. He is also certified in Wilderness Medicine.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery