Lydia Parker, M.D.
Board Certified Dermatologist
- Doctor of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Chief Resident, Cleveland Clinic Department of Dermatology
- Residency, Cleveland Clinic Department of Dermatology
- Bachelor of Arts, Case Western Reserve University, Summa Cum Laude
- Board Certified, American Academy of Dermatology
Organizations and Societies:
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Board of Dermatology
- Clinical Instructor, Department of Dermatology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Past Board Trustee, Ohio Dermatological Association
- American Medical Association
- Women’s Dermatological Society
- Cleveland Dermatologic Society
- Ohio Dermatological Association
- National Education Faculty Botox/Juvederm
- Restylane Faculty Member
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
Dr. Lydia Parker is a Board Certified Dermatologist with private practices located in Beachwood and Lake County. Her passion for skin care and aesthetics, as well as her desire to treat and solve the problems people experience with their skin, led her to join Dr. Sam Sato’s private practice in 1992.
Dr. Parker graduated Summa Cum Laude from Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) and went on to earn her Doctor of Medicine from CWRU. She performed her residency with the Cleveland Clinic in the Department of Dermatology and served as the department’s Chief Resident.
Since 1992, Dr. Parker has been dedicated to bringing the most up-to-date laser and cosmetic procedures to Northeastern Ohio. She has enjoyed being a leader in cosmetic dermatology and nonsurgical skin rejuvenation, utilizing the best available technologies and scientifically proven skin care products. She also has extensive experience performing liquid face-lifts, reversing the effects of sun damage and educating clients on techniques of skin cancer prevention.
Dr. Parker has appeared on various local television talk shows, news segments and radio programs to discuss the importance of healthy skin and to educate the public on new technologies and advances in skin care. She has been quoted in The Plain Dealer and Cosmopolitan magazine. She has further dedicated her time and talents to lecturing and teaching physician workshops on subjects related to the fields of laser and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Parker is also a Clinical Instructor in the Dermatology Department of Case Western Reserve University.