Taylor Bertone, FNP-C
Family Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science Nursing, The University of Mount Union, Alliance, OH
- Master of Science Nursing- Family Nurse Practitioner, Chamberlain University College of Nursing, Chicago, Illinois
Boards and Licenses:
- The Ohio Board of Nursing
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioner
- The Dermatology Nurse’s Association of Nurse Practitioners
Taylor Bertone brings nearly a decade of experience to The Parker Skin & Aesthetic Clinic. Taylor graduated from The University of Mount Union with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. She then proceeded to further her education at Chamberlain University College of Nursing where she obtained a Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner. Taylor started her nursing career in Emergency Medicine and then made the transition to Aesthetics and Dermatology.
Taylor has aesthetic experience with injectables including dermal fillers and neuromodulators, laser hair removal, and non-invasive body contouring. She enjoys working closely with patients to determine the best possible care plans to reach their treatment goals. Taylor is also focused on assisting patients on the general dermatology side of care, including skin assessments and acne treatment.
Taylor has great passion to help her patients look and feel their best in their skin. When Taylor is not working, she is enjoying spending time with her husband and children, reading, traveling and riding horses.