Mikhenan Horvath, M.D.
Board Certified Dermatologist
- Doctor of Medicine, Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Residency, Cleveland Clinic Department of Dermatology
- Master of Science, Youngstown State University
- Bachelor of Science, Youngstown State University
- Board Certified, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Board of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Women’s Dermatologic Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Dr. Mikhenan Horvath is a Youngstown native. She attended medical school at Northeast Ohio Medical University where she was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. After residency, Dr. Horvath practiced in the Dermatology Department at the Cleveland Clinic for two years. She transitioned into a private practice in the Cleveland area where she worked for three years prior to joining our team at The Parker Skin & Aesthetic Clinic in 2018. Dr. Horvath specializes in adult and pediatric dermatology, cosmetic dermatology and dermatologic surgery.
Dr. Horvath has particular interest in acne treatment, photorejuvenation, and new cosmetic technologies and procedures. She also specializes in Botox and filler injections, as well as laser skin resurfacing. Dr. Horvath has had a passion for dermatology from the beginning of her residency training and has continued to broaden her practice throughout the years.
Outside of work, Dr. Horvath and her husband enjoy spending time traveling and being active with their three young children.