Rachel Mistur, M.D.
Board Certified Dermatologist
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Dermatology Residency, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center (UHCMC) / Case Western Reserve University
- Master of Science, New York University Bachelor of Arts, Columbia University
Boards and Licenses:
- Board Certified, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology Fellow, American Board of Dermatology American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Cleveland Dermatologic Society
Ohio Dermatological Association
Dr. Rachel Mistur is a Board Certified Dermatologist who joined the Parker Skin & Aesthetic Clinic in 2019. She received her medical degree from University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, where she was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. She then completed her residency in dermatology at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center. She served as chief resident for the Department of Dermatology at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center and a representative for the University Hospitals Resident Forum during her final year. Her research interests include photodermatoses (skin disorders caused by sun sensitivities) and photoaging (skin aging due to sun exposure).
Prior to her medical training, Dr. Mistur spent several years in New York City, where she earned degrees from Columbia University and New York University. She is originally from Cleveland’s west side and is excited to be working in the Cleveland area post-residency.
During her free time, Dr. Mistur enjoys Cleveland sports, running, weight training, and spending time with her family.