What is the new Thermage FLX?
Thermage is a non-invasive radiofrequency (RF) therapy that can smooth, tighten and contour skin for an overall younger-looking appearance. Addresses the visible signs of aging with very little to no downtime. No need to miss work or rearrange your social calendar. Treat wrinkles and loose skin on the face, around the eyes and on the body. Results are seen gradually over time and can last for years. The new Thermage FLX allows for a more comfortable procedure. Most patients need only one 30-90 minute treatment, depending on the treated area, and delivering outstanding results for many patients.
Thermage FLX is non-invasive, no cutting, no needles treatment to achieve natural looking results.
Address the visible signs of aging in minutes
- No surgery
- A single treatment
- Fast and comfortable
- Little to no downtime
- Lasting results*
- Multiple treatment areas
*As recommended by physicians as part of an annual skin maintenance rejuvenation program.
Results that matter
- Face: Softened lines around the mouth, eyes, forehead; improved definition of jawline and under the chin
- Body: Improved contours and appearance of crepey skin; smoother skin on the abdomen and legs
- Eyes: Reduced wrinkles and decreased “hooding” for a more awakened look
How it works
- As we age, the collagen that keeps our skin firm breaks down resulting in aging skin that contains fine lines and wrinkles
- A Thermage FLX™ treatment uses radiofrequency technology to heat the deeper, collagen-rich layers of the skin.
- The applied heat causes collagen to contract and encourages new collagen to start growing.
- This helps create smoother skin after just one treatment with results that continue to improve.
For more information about Thermage please visit: www.thermage.com