Anne Milovancev, RN
- Bachelor of Science Nursing, The University of Akron, Akron, OH
Boards and Licenses:
- The Ohio Board of Nursing
- The Dermatology Nurses’ Association
Anne is a Registered Nurse who comes to The Parker Skin & Aesthetic Clinic with over 20 years of specialized nursing care experience. Her foundation was built on Cardio-Thoracic and Intensive Care nursing at The Cleveland Clinic where she developed proficient assessment skills and a deep passion to provide the highest level of care to every patient and family member.
Anne has specialized skill, training, and experience with: Botox and Dysport, dermal fillers including Juvederm, Voluma, Vollure, Volbella & Restylane products, Kybella chin fat removal, laser hair removal, Coolsculpting, Ultrashape Power, Sculpsure & Vanquish non-invasive body contouring, Profound skin tightening, ThermiVa feminine rejuvenation, and PRP hair restoration and skin rejuvenation.
Anne has the unique ability to connect with her patients and develop a customized plan to help meet their specific aesthetic needs. When she is not working, Anne enjoys spending time with her husband and their three children, visiting her family in California, and traveling.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery