Gina Kuehn, M.D.
Board Certified Dermatologist
- Doctor of Medicine, The Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Chief Resident, University of Rochester / Strong Memorial Hospital Department of Dermatology
- Residency, University of Rochester / Strong Memorial Hospital Department of Dermatology
- Bachelor of Arts, Case Western Reserve University
- Board Certified, American Board of Dermatology
Organizations and Societies:
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Board of Dermatology
- Women’s Dermatological Society
- Cleveland Dermatologic Society
- Ohio Dermatological Association
Dr. Gina Kuehn joined The Parker Skin & Aesthetic Clinic as a Board-Certified Dermatologist in October 2021. She received her medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine, where she was elected to both Alpha Omega Alpha and Gold Humanism Honor Societies and received the prestigious honor of Dean’s Award upon graduating from the College. Dr. Kuehn then completed her dermatology residency at University of Rochester in New York, where she served as Chief Resident during her final year.
Dr. Kuehn’s interests within dermatology include cutaneous malignancies, eczema, and psoriasis. She sees patients of all ages for a wide variety of skin, hair, and nail conditions.
Dr. Kuehn and her husband, Aaron, are both originally from the Cleveland area and are delighted to be returning home with their two daughters. In her free time, Dr. Kuehn enjoys spending time with her family, exploring Cleveland Metroparks and reading.