Lisa Meek, M.D.
Aesthetic/Medical Skin Care & Laser Specialist
- Doctor of Medicine, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Internal Medicine Residency, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA
- Internship, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA
- Bachelor of Science, Kent State University, Kent, OH
- Additional training and certification in: Botox, CoolSculpting, Fraxel, Juvéderm, Laser Hair Removal, Radiesse, Restylane, Sculptra, Tattoo Removal, Thermage and Ulthera.
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
Organizations and Societies:
- Member, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Certified Aesthetic Techniques, University of California
Dr. Lisa Meek grew up in Ohio. After graduating from Kent State University she attended and graduated from The Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, Virginia. Dr. Meek is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, and after years of tutelage with Dr. Lydia Parker, she now exclusively practices cosmetic/restorative medicine, incorporating innovative approaches to healthy, youthful skin.
Each client is unique, and Dr. Meek individualizes each patient’s program to meet their specific needs. She believes that boosting clients’ self-esteem and bringing out their individual potential is truly an art form. Dr. Meek enjoys working with her clients to create healthy skin and erase the effects of time with the most extensive and up-to-date lasers, procedures and products at The Parker Skin & Aesthetic Clinic, allowing her to offer a wide array of excellent options to her clients. Healthy, youthful skin requires internal balance with external interventions and Dr. Meek can help her clients achieve that.
Dr. Meek is also a professional artist. She has exhibited throughout the United States, including two New York City SoHo shows. When she is not in the office, you will find her in her studio working on her latest series. In keeping with her belief of living a healthy lifestyle, Dr. Meek is also an avid bicycle enthusiast, cross country skier and tennis player. She has traveled to Guatemala to provide indigent medical care, and to New Orleans to help with rebuilding after Katrina. She constantly looks for new opportunities to help those in need and to add beauty to the world.