Miesha Merati, D.O.
Board Certified Dermatologist
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University
- Dermatology Residency, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center (UHCMC)/Case Western Reserve University
- Dermoscopy Fellowship, Skin and Cancer Associates, Plantation, FL
- Bachelor of Science, University of Michigan
- Board Certified, American Academy of Dermatology
Organizations and Societies:
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Diplomat, American Board of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
- Cleveland Dermatologic Society
Dr. Miesha Merati joined The Parker Skin & Aesthetic Clinic in the summer of 2018. She completed her residency at University Hospitals Cleveland. She served as the chief resident at the Veterans Affairs Hospital, and advocated for resident education and wellness on several hospital leadership committees. She has published numerous book chapters and journal articles in dermatology.
Dr. Merati completed a dermoscopy fellowship in Florida and is particularly passionate about diagnosing and treating skin cancers, medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. She is originally from Michigan, and attended undergrad at the University of Michigan and medical school at the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
During her free time, Dr. Merati enjoys traveling, acrylic painting, and spending time with her family, friends and her family’s energetic Yorkie, Nikoo.