The MedLite Laser provides safe and successful service for many aesthetic needs through rapid, high intensity pulses of light.
The MedLite laser can be used for a variety of services, including:
- Tattoo removal (full spectrum of colors)
- Epidermal and dermal pigmented lesion removal
- Vascular lesion treatment
- Wrinkle reduction
- Acne treatment
- Hair removal
The MedLite laser uses a photoacoustic effect, which combines high power with nanosecond pulse widths to deliver energy through the layers of the skin faster than the normal reaction time of the tissue. The result is precise and effective treatment of your skin issues.
Slight pain, similar to that of a rubber band snapping on the skin, may be felt. But the short pulses of energy reduce the pain and after effects of other traditional lasers.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery