Sarah Gabros, D.O.
Board Certified Dermatologist
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency, Nova Southeastern University/Larkin Community Hospital, South Miami Campus
- Bachelor of Science, Stockton University
- Board Certified, American Board of Dermatology
Organizations and Societies:
- Member, American Academy of Dermatology
- Women’s Dermatological Society
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Hair Research Society
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Society of Dermatologic Surgeons
- Sigma Sigma Phi Honor Medical Society
Dr. Sarah Gabros is a board-certified dermatologist. She joined The Parker Skin and Aesthetic Clinic with her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine where she was elected to the Sigma Sigma Phi Honor Medical Society. During her residency in Miami, Dr. Gabros was trained by world renowned dermatologists who are experts in complex, medical dermatology as well as dermatological surgery and cosmetics.
Dr. Gabros priority is to remain current with innovative science and therapy in dermatology. She loves all aspects of dermatology but has a special interest in cosmetic procedures, hair loss, acne, and cutaneous malignancies. She hopes to share that love with her patients through excellent care and communication. She believes in providing the best individualized skin care treatments available.
In her free time Dr. Gabros enjoys traveling and spending time with her family and friends. She also enjoys cooking and experiencing the many different and amazing cultures the world has to offer.