Arnica Montana Blister Pack
Packaged in a convenient five-day blister pack, our homeopathic Arnica Montana is perfect for busy, active lifestyles. Arnica Montana is indicated for the temporary relief from bruising, swelling and pain associated with soft tissue injury. Ideal for sprains and strains from overuse or sports injury and following filler injections (e.g., Radiesse®, Restylane®, Juvederm®).
Begin taking Arnica Montana just prior to or immediately following soft tissue injury. To ensure proper absorption, do not brush your teeth, eat or drink anything but water 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after taking this product. This product is a sublingual application. Do not handle the tablets. Instead, drop tablets directly under the tongue and let dissolve naturally. Adults: 4 tablets, 2 times a day.
- Who should use Arnica Montana 30X? Arnica Montana contains compounds that are especially important for the reduction of bruising and swelling from soft tissue injury. Arnica Montana Blister Pack is ideal for Ideal for sprains and strains from overuse or sports injury and following filler injections (e.g., Radiesse®, Restylane®, Juvederm®). Packaged in a convenient five-day blister pack, Arnica Montana Blister Pack is perfect for busy, active lifestyles.
- Who should not use Arnica Montana 30X? Homeopathic remedies have an excellent safety track record. However, certain individuals should seek the advice of their doctor before beginning any medication particularly diabetics, pregnant or lactating women. If an individual has a known allergy to Arnica Montana, he/she should not take the product. Please refer to the Directions section for more information on precautions and contraindications.
- What is the primary benefit of using Arnica Montana 30X? Arnica Montana is a homeopathic remedy that is useful for treating bruising and swelling associated with soft tissue injury. Inflammation is the result of trauma, injury or surgery that causes an excessive amount of blood to stretch the walls of the capillaries. Fluid and white blood cells escape from the capillaries into the spaces between cells in the surrounding area. The swelling that results causes stretching of the tissues and presses on the nerve endings causing pain and adding to the stiffness that may follow. It is believed that Arnica Montana increases the flow of blood through the affected capillaries causing escaped fluids to be absorbed. The absorption of the fluids makes black and blue marks go away faster and reduces the swelling, relieving the pressure on nerve endings. This in turn, relieves the pain and stiffness. Arnica also stimulates white blood cells, which then help disperse material trapped in bruised tissue, muscles and joints.
- When do I start taking VitaMedica’s Arnica Montana? When do I stop taking the product? For non-surgical procedures, begin taking Arnica Montana 30X either the day before or immediately following your procedure. Continue taking Arnica Montana 30X for five days. For trauma or injury, begin taking Arnica Montana 30X immediately following soft tissue injury. Continue taking Arnica Montana 30X for five days.
- What is the recommended dosing for Arnica Montana 30X? The recommended dosing for Arnica Montana 30X is 4 tablets, two times a day.