KP Kit Cleveland
A synergistic glycolic acid program that helps keratosis pilaris. Intensive levels of ‘free’ glycolic acid helps renew rough, dry skin and minimize red bumps.
- Improve the texture of the skin for renewed smoothness
- Help reduce the appearance of unsightly, red bumps associated with keratosis pilaris
- Hydrates and softens dry, rough skin
Directions for use:
- Squeeze a small amount (1-2 teaspoons) of Exfoliating Body Wash onto a pouf and massage over the entire body, working into a rich lather.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Gently massage Body Lotion onto arms, legs, and other parts of your body that require special attention.
- For best results, use the lotion immediately after shower or bath. Use as often as desired.
- Keratosis Pilaris is a common skin condition characterized by small, red bumps primarily on the back and upper arms. The Keratosis Pilaris kit will help reduce these symptoms. The 2 step system incorporates intensive glycolic acid levels to rid the skin of unsightly bumps. The Exfoliating Body Wash cleanses and exfoliates the skin. The Body Lotion, used in conjunction with the Exfoliating Body Wash, smoothes away those rough bumps to reveal smooth, supple skin.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery