Scar Recovery Gel Cleveland
- Helps support key aspects of scar formation to reveal smooth, clear skin
- Clinically tested to provide earlier and greater overall improvements in the appearance of scars
- Specialty key ingredients that are naturally-derived
- Soothing lightweight gel
- Easy application, just twice daily
Apply a thin layer twice a day. Wash your hands before and after use. Begin using Scar Recovery Gel as soon as the wound has healed or the sutures have been removed. The use of Scar Recovery Gel should continue until the scar matures and appears flat and white without redness. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor. Use as directed.
Centelline™ – A synergistic complex comprising Centella asiatica, Bulbine frutescens and Oleuropein.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Poloxamer 407, Bulbine Frutescens Gel, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery